Meditations is a three part series of signed and numbered time-limited editions of giclée prints. The first of three prints will be available for 24 hours starting at 8 AM PT on Tuesday, July 5 and ending at 8AM PT on Wednesday, July 6. The first edition will be limited by the number of prints sold within 24 hours and never reprinted.
In 170 AD during war, plague, and natural disasters, the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius began journaling about how to live based on timeless first principles that still apply to all humans today. His private notes to himself would later be known as Meditations and became the most powerful book ever written on Stoic philosophy. Fundamentally, living in accord with Nature, practicing mindfulness, and applying self discipline lead to wisdom and spiritual freedom. Inspired by ancient Sufi temple architecture, each print is a multilayered portal to infinity, interlaced with Golden Ratio enhancements over special metallic museum etching paper, and includes a custom embossment of a sacred Hindu mandala.
- Print: 35” X 27 1/2”
- Image: 30 5/8” X 24 3/4”
- Printed on archival 350 gsm 100% cotton metallic Museum Etching paper
- Multi dimensional textured finish and reflective metallic enhancements
- Custom sculpted sacred mandala
- Signed by Jun Cha and numbered
- Release date: July 5, 2022 at 8 AM PT - July 6, 2022 at 8 AM PT
- Price: $500 + Free Shipping